A muffle furnace (sometimes retort furnace in historical usage) is a furnace in which the subject material is isolated from the fuel and all of the products of combustion, including gases and flying ash.
Rectangular horizontal electrically operated furnace, is wound with high-quality resistance wires fitted in the metallic cabinet and insulated with Cerwool Insulation. Outer metal cabinet of heavy gauge dully painted with heat resistance paint specially developed for such equipment. The unit is fitted with the thermal fuse which melts and breaks the circuit to the heating element (Safety) when working temp. exceeded. Sunvic Energy Regulator is fitted for precise controls.Features:
- Unit Works on 230 volts AC single phase.
- Temp. Controls: Pyrometer or Digital Time Proportional Controller
- Blind Temp. Controller with suitable sensor
- Electronic Temp. Controller cum indicator
- Solid State Fuse
- Digital Timer – 999 Minutes
- On-site Validation