Mfrs & Dealers in : Scientific & Industrial Laboratory Chemicals, Glass wares, Instruments & Allied Goods.


A microcentrifuge, also called a microfuge, is an important piece of lab equipment; it is used to spin small (2 ml or less) liquid samples at high speeds (generally tens of thousands times g-force).
A centrifuge used in laboratories to separate materials from small samples (especially of biological material)