Conductivity Meter can measure Conductivity, Resistivity, Total Dissolved Solids(TDS), Salinity Temperature of any solution. This instrument is suitable in the field of water quality monitoring, aqua culture, biological agriculture, scientific educational research, food safety, petrochemical and environmental protection. It uses ECNG01 glass electrode with a platinum plate sensitive element coated with platinum black to avoid errors due to polarization especially in solutions of high conductivity.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1 point calibration for the entire range.
- Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200,2400, 4800 and 9600.
- Single and continuous print out of readings.
- Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from different measuring units.
- Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
- Memory storage of 100 measurements.
- Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
- Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.